Carrier Class Ethernet Transport Services
Prospeed.net delivers and manages custom designed network infrastructure solutions using a full suite of optical transport technologies Ethernet lighted optical Services. From Long haul to point-to-point Ethernet choices, along with ultra high bandwidth IP connectivity to your business environment. Prospeed.net open access network allows seamless peering and connectivity to all of the tier one provider's IP backbones.
Prospeed’s independent IP backbone is the perfect vehicle for metropolitan, national, point-to-point services. Our solutions are available in speeds of 100 Mbps to full GigE. Let us work with you to design and implement the most cost effective path for all your optical requirements. From start to finish, Prospeed.net can deliver “Tomorrows Internet Today!”
Prospeed Metro Lightspeed
Designed to scale with your developing bandwidth requirements, Prospeed.net Ethernet Services deliver access to corporate networks, either point to point or the Internet, and network-based applications at ranges from 1 to 1000 Mbps (a.k.a. Gigabit Ethernet).
Prospeed.net net robust network interconnects with Various Tier one providers allow us diverse access to you end facility. Our ubiquitous peering allows our network to reach far beyond any single carrier. Our active interconnection arrangements with carriers such as, XO, Verizon, Level 3, Above.net and Cogent (and others) allow our network to quickly and affordably deliver your most demanding requirements.
Prospeed.net’s diverse fiber network, along with optional protected circuit design, provides a solution for business continuity alternatives. Combining the Metro Ethernet service with connectivity between metro areas offers a total solution for businesses with a presence in multiple cities. Prospeed.net monitors its service 24x7 to ensure reliability and responsiveness.
Prospeed.net Ethernet services are available in three options to meet your networking needs:
- Ethernet LAN Service (E-LAN)
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL)
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL)
Metro Ethernet Benefits:
- Variable bandwidth enabling you to fine-tune your network needs at each location
- Seamless interconnection with no additional equipment on your premises
- No protocol conversion required ensuring interoperability between LAN and MAN
- Cost effective on both a cost per bit and cost per port basis
- Easier installation and management allow for rapid provisioning
compared to other platforms
- Delivered directly to you via Cat 5e wiring or fiber
- Predictable cost modeling for future network build outs
- Scalable for long term network evolution connectivity